Terms & Conditions
- You may order goods from us online at www.Soapmakers-Store.com
- Payment is accepted by credit/debit card, Paypal or Bank Transfer.
- Prices are in £Sterling and payments received in other currencies will be converted by the issuing credit/debit card company.
- VAT at 20% will be added to the cost of all items (where applicable), including carriage charges, bought by UK/EU customers.
- EU Customers with a recognised VAT registration will not pay VAT. Please register your details online prior to ordering.
- Shipments outside of the EU will not be charged VAT.
- The minimum order value before Carriage and VAT will be £Sterling 20-00.
- UK Carriage charge of £ 5-95 per individual parcel of maximum 25 kilos in weight applies to online orders only within most UK Postcodes.
- Should the package(s) appear damaged or opened on arrival, DO NOT SIGN FOR THEM and immediately advise us by phone / Email.
- If you sign for or accept a damaged parcel, it negates any possibility to make a claim on your behalf and we can not accept any claim for damages or loss of product as a result.
- Should you not be entirely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us in writing within 48 hours of delivery.
- Claims for damaged or missing items must be made in writing within 48 hours of delivery.
- Customers will be responsible for the safe return of any goods.
- The content of this website is provided to give people the opportunity to buy products and receive information.
- The data given here and on our secure server is for the sole purpose of our trade with you.
- We will never share your details with third parties.
- Our products are offered for sale at the prevailing prices and subject to availability.
- The company reserves the right to change specifications and prices without notice.
- Some items supplied are for specialist use and it is assumed the user has the knowledge and skill required for usage.
- Soapmakers Store does not knowingly sell items that have been tested on animals.
- The company may in certain circumstances, decline to supply goods.
- Our Terms and Conditions will not affect your statutory consumer rights.
- Please read our Terms and Conditions and register your agreement here to complete the sale.