Ecosilk / Gosulin IL
£3.59 inc.VAT£2.99 exc. VAT
Gosulin IL / Ecosilk
Ecosilk is totally natural and is manufactured from Coconut and Sugar Beet. A perfect ready made natural replacement for Silicone in your product formulations.
- It reduces the soaping effect/whitening of creams that can occur, especially with natural emulsions, when high amounts of waxes or fatty alcohol are used. Adding Gosulin IL to such an emulsion reduces this whitening effect efficiently.
- It dramatically improves the spreadability of deodorants and emulsions with high amount of vegetable oils, butters or waxes.
- Sun screens and vitamins can give a sticky skin feel to an emulsion. When Gosulin IL is added, this tackiness disappears completely. An ideal solution for day creams with a high SPF or a high content of vitamins.
- It can easily transform W/O-emulsions into light emulsions that can almost not be distinguished from a O/W-emulsions.
- It is very effective at dispersing powders such as Titanium Dioxide, Aluminium Chlorohydrate and iron oxide pigments.
- It is soluble with Dimethicone so it is therefore a powerful (waterproof) make up remover that does not irritate the eyes.
- It is very effective at dissolving sunscreens, and is more effective than synthetic emollients such as Alkyl Benzoate.